Why ASP.NET is so Popular?
ASP.NET is used to produce interactive, data-driven web app over the internet so ASP.NET is very familiar in the actual industry. It is more popular because it provides libraries for building many different types of applications. These are some things that ASP.NET adds to the .NET platforms and makes your app/ Website better.
- Base framework for processing web requests in C# or F#.
- Web-page templating syntax, known as Razor, for building dynamics web pages using C#.
- Libraries for common web platforms, such as Model View Controller (MVC).
- Authentication System that includes libraries, a database, and template pages for handling logins, including multi-factor authentication with external and authentication with Google, Twitter, and more.
- Editor Extensions to provide syntax highlighting, code completion, and other functionality specifically for developing web pages.